QIC: The Count (Respect Respect)
PAX: Ascot, Best In Show (RESPECT), CanDu, CliffHanger, Fissure, FreeTime, IronButt (RESPECT RESPECT), Jazzy Jag, OnTilt, SunBurn (RESPECT), VSquared, WallFlower, FNG-Pit Stop
70 degrees, clear and calm….Great Day for a beatdown!
SunBurn conducted Warm-Up – Gave disclaimer to PAX (with 1 FNG) – 20 SSH, 10 Forward Fold, 10 Willy Mays Hayes, 10 Burpees, 20 SSH, 20 LB Arm Circles, 20 LB Arm Circles (reverse). Thanks for SunBurn picking up the Warm Up while Q set up two more stations for beat down. Also thanks for FreeTime joining me in 3.5 mile Ruck prior to BeatDown…!!!!!
Great Day for HICT (You don’t have to run to experience good cardio)
7 Stations w/2 exercises at each station. 1 Weighted or Body Weight/1 Cardio. Each PAX will do 20 Reps while partner does Cardio AMRAP (Flip Flop) until three sets are done by each PAX for a total of 60 Reps per PAX.
- Merkins/Butt Kickers
- Squat Thrust or Squat w/coupon / Smurf Jacks
- Squats w/coupon / Mountain Climbers
- Curls w/Coupon / SSH
- Tricep Extension w/coupon / Imperial Walker
- Walking Lunge w/coupon (20 yards out and 20 yards back) / Plank Jacks
- Overhead Press w/coupon / Burpees
CIRCLE OF TRUST: Counterama, Namerama, Announcearama and the Ball Of Man.
Lesson 1, from General Colin Powell’s Leadership Primer. Applicable as parent, in job, in life!
BALL OF MAN: Prayed for F3 Brothers that weren’t with us and those who were in need of prayer going through difficult times.
NAKED-MAN MOLESKIN- interesting conversations about the number of F Bombs that were heard from CD…. Also, lots of ragging on those who procrastinate with completing their BackBlast..
Fellowship opportunity to read after work at the Southside Rec Center around 5:30 PM.
- Riddle me this…September 29, 2019
- RedemptionSeptember 27, 2019
- Dear Baby Jesus, We’ve Found a HillSeptember 25, 2019
- Iron Butt’s Achilles Recovery – The Huey 9/23/2019September 24, 2019
- Highbrow BurpeesSeptember 24, 2019