PAX: Dirk, Sunburn, Ringwald, Sidekick, Free Candy, Jabooti, Back Pew, Peanuts, Goose, The Count, V2, Skitch, Iron Butt, Money Ball, Laces Out, Blind side
AO: Hill City
Brace yourselves, summer is coming… a humid mid-60s with clear skies.
Warmup at the Great Hall
- Side Straddle Hop x20 in cadence
- Cotton pickers x10 in cadence
- Willy Mays Hays x10 in cadence
- Mountain climbers x 10 in cadence
- Alternating shoulder taps x 10 in cadence
- Windmill x 15 in cadence
- Little baby arm circles – forward x10 in cadence
- Little baby arm circles – backwards x10 in cadence
- Seal claps x10 in cadence
- Moroccan night club x 10 in cadence
Mosey down the river, with a squats stop.
Once we reached the big-steps, the fun began.
- On big steps, 3 incline merkins, then shuffle in plank position, then move up, reversing direction each time
- At top, reverse for decline merkins
- Come back up to the top doing same with dips
Mt. Moriama suicide sprints
Everybody loves suicide sprints, so why not do them uphill as well? A walking rest was provided.
On a long climb up, sometimes a down climb is required before you can go up again.
Hopeful for a speedy recovery to Roadhouse. Man of the day is Money Ball, on whom the Golden Glove was bestowed.