PAX: Wrecked Em, Woodrider, Hey Buddy, Three Skin, El Chapo, Cavity Search
Warm, muggy, slight “cool breeze” at the very end.
Mosey to the OHS Football practice field for a quick warm-up:
- 20 SSH
- 10 Little Baby Arm Circles
- 10 Big Arm Circles
- 10 Forward Fold
- 10 Willie Mays Hayes
Mosey to the OHS band practice field for some “rounds” of exercise:
- 9 exercise stations were set up in a large circle (Merkins, SSH, Plank Jacks, Burpees, Air Squats, Mountain Climbers, BBS, Imperial Walkers, Shoulder Touches)
- PAX ran around the circle for 2 minutes
- PAX performed the exercise station nearest to them at the end of the 2 minute run
- PAX performed that exercise for 1:30
- Repeat for 10 cycles
Mosey back to the OHS Football practice field for some PAX led Mary
QIC spoke about the importance of giving back. Several volunteer opportunities are gaining traction on the 3rd F Slack channel. Expect to see great support this year.
Things QIC cannot do:
- Properly operate Bluetooth speakers
- Turn off his phone without assistance
- Locate phone
Luckily, the PAX were willing to circle back, post-workout to help locate the phone.
F3 10 year anniversary in January, Tuesdays volunteer opportunities at Chubbys BBQ and at The Caring Place in Cleveland