QIC: The Count
PAX: Ducktales, Fissure, Geek Squad, Hasbro, Milkman, Mr. Clean, Radiohead, She-Shed, U-Turn
AO: The Huey (Veterans Park)
37 degrees, still, and dry (everything but the ground)
I’m not a professional. You are here on your own initiative. Push yourself and modify as necessary to avoid injury. If you get hurt let someone know, and we will get you back to your transportation or to ER if necessary.
Mosey around track to Back P/L – Warm Up: SSH, Abe Vigoda, Nancy Kerrigan w/baby arm circles, Imperial Walkers
5 Stations/10 Exercises – Partner Up (two to a station) – Background 70’s and 80’s Classic Rock to keep everyone motivated.
- SSH/PlankJacks – 1 Partner counts (IC-10) SSH while 2nd Partner does PlankJacks – Switch – rinse and repeat until song is over or Q says to move to next station.
2. Overhead Press/Lunges (Both with 30 Lb Coupon) – 1 Partner counts OverHead Press (10 Reps) while 2nd partner does alternating lunges. Switch – rinse and repeat until song is over or Q says to move to next station.
3. Imperial Walker/Burpee – Partner 1 counts (IC- 10) Imperial Walkers while Partner 2 conducts Burpees. Switch – rinse and repeat until song stops or Q says to move to next station.
4. Merkins/Squats – Partner 1 does 10 signal count Merkins while Partner 2 does single count Squats. Switch – rinse and repeat until song stops or Q says to move to next station.
5. Bicep Curls/Tricep Ext – (25 lbs coupons) – Partner 1 does 10 Bicep Curl while Partner 2 does Tricep Extentions. Switch – rinse and repeat until song stops or Q says to move to next station.
After all pax have rotated through the 5 stations – Mosey to one end of P/L and do AYG Shuttle run of 25 back, 50, back, 75 back. Proceed back to Circuit Circle and Rinse and Repeat.
Mary’s – 5 Min of assorted Mary’s
CIRCLE OF TRUST (COT):
Counterama, Namerama, (No FNG’s)
Prayers and Praises for our families and those who could not be with us.
BALL OF MAN!
Remember no matter how bad things seem to be, there is always someone else that is going to have it worse. Don’t be discouraged or get mad at the situation or person.