PAX: Lanyard, Purple Rain, Swingset, Toe Jelly
AO: Beast Ridge
Perfect, high 50s and very low humidity
Mosey to Large Parking Lot next to Pavilion
- Forward Fold – OYO 15 seconds or so
- WMH – x10
- Arm Circles – x15
- Reverse Arm Circles – x15
- SSH – x25
- Forward Fold – OYO 10 seconds or so
- Tempo Merkins – x10
- Mosey block to center of parking lot
We did 11’s with Merkins on one end of the Parking Lot and Burpees on the other. Our coupons were in the middle. We would perform Merkins on one side, mosey to block and perform block exercise, mosey to other side of lot and perform Burpees, mosey back to block to perform exercise, and finally return to start line in Parking Lot. Hold Al Gore or Plank for six after each round.
- Round 1: 10 Merkins, 15 Curls, 1 Burpee, 15 Curls
- Round 2: 9 Merkins, 15 Lunges w block (Hard count), 2 Burpees, 15 Lunges w block (Hard count)
- Round 3: 8 Merkins, 15 Flutter Kicks w block, 3 Burpees, 15 Flutter Kicks w block
- Round 4: 7 Merkins, 15 Shoulder Presses, 4 Burpees, 15 Shoulder Presses
- Round 5: 6 Merkins, 15 Tricep Extensions, 5 Burpees, 15 Tricep Extensions
- Round 6: 5 Merkins, 15 Squats w block, 6 Burpees, 15 Squats w block
- Round 7: 4 Merkins, 15 BBSU w block, 7 Burpees, 15 BBSU w block
- Round 8: 3 Merkins, 15 Thrusters, 8 Burpees, 15 Thrusters
- Round 9: 2 Merkins, 10 Head Shoulders Knees Toes, 9 Burpees, 5 HSKT
- Round 10: 1 Merkin, Sprint, 10 Burpees, Sprint (No block exercises this round)
Mosey to Pavilion. At pavilion we performed stationary 11s until time. The two exercises were step-ups and dips on the bench (10 step-ups, 1 dip; 9 step-ups, 2 dips……1 step-up, 10 dips)
Talked about keeping a positive attitude even during times of struggle. Someone is always watching. Gave an example of my children watching me. I had a bad few weeks at work, etc. and brought a bad attitude home. My 9-year old started getting an attitude and I kept asking my wife, wonder what’s wrong with her? My wife and daughter called me on it. The fact is, my children were watching my negative attitude every day for those few weeks and it rubbed off on them. You never know who is going to be watching: children, colleagues, spouses, strangers, no matter what if we keep a positive attitude, that is the first big hurdle in leadership. That attitude will bleed over to others, whether good or bad, so make it good!
Lots of MC surrounding the fartsackers. Specifically, those who needed an extra block (cough, cough, Sunscreen). Took a picture of “extra” blocks at the end just to add salt to that wound!
Other MC surrounding the fact that we should have Q review platforms, similar to Trip Advisor. Not sure if that is a good or bad suggestion when I am the one on Q…..I will maintain a positive attitude and say it would have been good reviews today (see positivity note in COT above)
Apparently, there is someone who walks their dog around the park early in the mornings with the leash hanging out the window…….Only the dog is walking, the someone is driving very slowly in circles. Never seen that before, so thought it was worth mentioning.
Convergence at the Dame Memorial Day 05-31 (7-8) Burph; Convergence at Lookouts Stadium (7-8) Saturday 06/12; Fallen Five Convergence beatdown and ruck 07/17 at the Dame (reach out to Clothespin or Mr. Clean for more details)
See 3rd-F channel for continue opportunities there.