PAX: 9 Volt, Abercrombie, Clothespin, Deep Dish, El Chapo, Mayhem, Mrs. Baker, Pipeline, RugDoctor, Schnitzel, WuzntMe
AO: The Battery
Around 70 degrees; nice and humid.
Mosey to Top of Hill
- Forward Fold – OYO
- WMH – x12
- Third Grade Exercise – x15
- Arm Circles – x15
- Reverse Arm Circles – x15
- Seal Claps – x15
- Tempo Merkins – x10
- Tempo Squats – x10
Mosey to stack and grab a block
We did 11’s with Merkins on one end of the Parking Lot and Burpees on the other. Our coupons were in the middle. We would perform Merkins on one side, mosey to block and perform block exercise, mosey to other side of lot and perform Burpees, mosey back to block to perform exercise, and finally return to start line in Parking Lot. SSH or Al Gore for six each round
- Round 1: 10 Merkins, 15 Curls, 1 Burpee, 15 Curls
- Round 2: 9 Merkins, 15 Squats, 2 Burpees, 15 Squats
- Round 3: 8 Merkins, 15 Flutter Kicks w block, 3 Burpees, 15 Flutter Kicks w block
- Round 4: 7 Merkins, 15 Shoulder Presses, 4 Burpees, 15 Shoulder Presses
- Round 5: 6 Merkins, 15 Tricep Dips, 5 Burpees, 15 Tricep Dips
- Round 6: 5 Merkins, 15 Lunges (hard count), 6 Burpees, 15 Lunges (hard count)
- Round 7: 4 Merkins, 15 BBSU w block, 7 Burpees, 15 BBSU w block
- Round 8: 3 Merkins, 15 Thrusters, 8 Burpees, 15 Thrusters
- Round 9: 2 Merkins, 15 Incline Merkins, 9 Burpees, 15 Incline Merkins
- Round 10: 1 Merkin, Sprint, 10 Burpees, Sprint (No block exercises this round)
SALLY – Squat Version; Low squat on “Sally Down” and up into high squat on “Sally up”
- Hundreds x10 IC – El Chapo
- Elbows and Toe Plank – Schnitzel
- Box Cutters x15 IC – Mayhem
- Freddie Mercuries x20 IC – Pipeline
Mosey back to Flag.
Spoke a bit about accountability. A couple items to remember (one bible verse and one quote):
Proverbs 27:17: Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.
“Being held accountable feels like an attack if you’re not ready to acknowledge how your choices and actions impact not only yourself, but others” – anonymous
Challenged PAX to be open-minded and always welcome criticism and accountability. It is the only way to truly get better and in turn, make others around us better.
Lots of good MC as always at The Battery!
More discussion surrounding cadence/no cadence on the forward fold. Cadence works great when certain people attend the beatdown. No cadence works great after you have just run up The Battery hill and need a moment to catch your breath!
Deep Dish continues to enjoy pain; His ten count consisted of “0” during the beatdown. He’s an animal! On that note, I have still yet to get Abercrombie to take his vest off. That’s got to be like: Abercrombie’s vest: 5 and Blackout: 0 at this point….
Convergence at the Dame Memorial Day 05-31 (7-8) Burph; Convergence at Lookouts Stadium (7-8) Saturday 06/12; Fallen Five Convergence beatdown and ruck 07/17 at the Dame (reach out to Clothespin or Mr. Clean for more details)
See 3rd-F channel for continue opportunities there.
Woodrider at Parliament Friday; Sousa at Hacksaw Friday
Abercrombie at Battery Sat.; WuzntMe at Legacy Sat.