PAX: Fissure, John Doe, Rollback, WreckedEm
Nice and Humid
10 minutes of Jon Doga (AKA Yoga) by John Doe
Two cones set up on straightaway of Track. Begin on one cone with Curls, Rifle Carry to other cone, Shoulder Presses, Rifle Carry back to first cone. Rinse and Repeat (10 Curls, 1 Shoulder Press; 9 Curls, 2 Shoulder Presses…..1 Curl, 10 Shoulder Presses)
One Caveat: Block should never hit the ground. Each time PAX brought block below shoulders on rifle carry, 5 penalty merkins at the end of the elevens.
Started at first cone. Did 4 Walking Lunges around the track for each 1 Squat. See below:
- 1 Squat – 4 Walking Lunges
- 2 Squats – 8 Walking Lunges
- 3 Squats – 12 Walking Lunges
- 4 Squats – 16 Walking Lunges
- 5 Squats – 20 Walking Lunges
- 6 Squats – 24 Walking Lunges
- 7 Squats – 28 Walking Lunges
- 8 Squats – 32 Walking Lunges
- 9 Squats – 36 Walking Lunges
- 10 Squats – 40 Walking Lunges
5 minutes of MARY
- Pickle Pointers x 20 – Rollback
- LBCs x 25 – WreckedEm
- Flutter Kicks x 20 – Fissure
- Heel Touches x 20 – John Doe
- 1 minute of Plank to time – Blackout
Spoke about being a parent and making sure we, as men, make time for the relationship with our significant others and not just focusing on our children. Can be very difficult sometimes when schedules get crazy busy. Make it a priority!
“Business as Usual” means different things to different people….namely John Doe and Fissure
I just realized I gave WreckedEm a hard time about letting everyone else do his Q last week…Did the same thing today, although it was part of the Theme of the Month at Anvil, so it’s a little better….maybe?
WreckedEm used his block to make many derogatory movements directed at Q. This was warranted and deserved.
Third-F: Chubby’s Monday nights and Habitat projects. Check Channel on Slack
Convergence and Fallen Five Ruck on 7/17/2021 at 0700.