QIC: Back Pew
PAX: Backfire, Omaha, Money Ball, Rodeo, Goose, Red Tees
AO: Lion’s Den
41 degrees, clear.
- Forward Fold
- Calisthenics around the track
12 Days of Christmas … With blocks
Some of the exercises have a modification
- 1 Box Jump up Steps
- “What’s an astronaut’s favorite part of a computer? The space bar.”
- 2 Man Makers
Ecclesiastes 12:13 “…Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.”
- 3 Decline Merkins
“Why can’t a nose be 12 inches long? Because then it would be a foot.”
- 4 Bonnie Blairs
“What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese.”
- 5 up downs
– Work hard, stay focused and surround yourself with good people.
– My hardest job is to convince the people of Nebraska that 10-1 is not a losing season. Tom Osborne
- 6 Curls
- “I’m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed!”
- 7 Monkey Humpers
- “I used to hate facial hair…but then it grew on me.”
- 8 Big Boy Situps
- “I ordered a chicken and an egg online. I’ll let you know.
- 9 “9 Count” Bench Press
- 10 Squat Jumps
“How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? Ten tickles.”
- 11 Lap on the track
- 12 Squat Thrusts
[Insert any wisdom you’d like to share]
“Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are.”
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Many factors, including unrealistic expectations, financial pressures, and excessive commitments can cause stress and anxiety at holiday time. While the holidays don’t necessarily exacerbate mental health conditions specifically, they do have the tendency to create more stress. It is the resulting stress that can then trigger or exacerbate mental health conditions such as depression or anxiety.
- Enjoy the holiday season.
- Reach out to someone if you need too.