PAX: Deep Dish, 9 Volt, Mrs. Baker, Tinkerbell, Thin Mint
AO: The Battery
Clear and 35. It felt warmer than that though for some reason.
- SSH – IC x 42
- Forward Fold
- Arm Circles – IC x 42
In honor of Deep Dish turning 42, I thought it would be appropriate to do 42 reps of everything in increments of Five. Increments of five is important since Deep Dish does not like to count any higher.
- Big Boys in increment of 5 until we complete 42 reps
- Burpees in increment of 5 until we complete 42 reps
- Merkins in increment of 5 until we complete 42 reps
- Bicep Curls with block in increment of 5 until we complete 42 reps
- Dips in increment of 5 until we complete 42 reps
- Shoulder press with block in increment of 5 until we complete 42 reps
- Slow Squats in increment of 5 until we complete 102 reps because we want Deep Dish to live until he is 102 years old.
On several occasions while discussing life’s challenges with my wife, she has asked “what do your F3 guys say about that”? My response is always the same, “I’m not going to tell them about my problems”. Well, after nine months and more than 100 beatdowns with men that I have grown to trust, I decided to test the waters and open up a bit. I shared some parenting challenges that I’ve been having with one of my kids and received some much needed advice. There is no doubt that God has placed some very smart guys in my life to not only beat me down but build me up and provide much needed guidance. I guess it was kind of a milestone in my F3 experience and I would encourage others to do the same.
Proverbs 12:15 – The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that seeks counsel is wise.
Well, turns out today was not Deep Dish’s birthday LOL!
Coldplay is on Q at The Battery Saturday. It may or may not be his 40th birthday. Hmmm
I’ll be altering trusses and putting down plywood flooring in my barn after the Saturday beatdown if anyone is interested in being paid with cheap pizza and cheap beer. A couple PAX have also volunteered to come up Sunday afternoon as well.